Friday, November 19, 2010

and again

so I just had a though and I lost it. damn. I was going to blog about something.... ugh. Well, that's great. Oh! I remembered.

why is it I am MORE crazy in November? Seriously? October and November are my WORST months. I have the most beak downs, I go through the longest depression, maybe I have a little SAD? Something I should talk to the doc about.
jump- so my old doc's office called, they aren't going to refill my meds anymore unless I have an office visit. (btw they don't take my insurance so it would cost $300 up front. that is why they are my old docs.) So anyway, the pharmacy was filling the refills for that doc instead of starting, and refilling the new scripts. Idiots.

I feel slow. I think I mentioned that earlier. And now the nausea has come. YAY. I think that has to be the worst feeling in the world EVER! I am hungry, but I don't know what I want.

I want to go into my brokers office and tell her I need to go home, but I don't want to explain why. No one here knows. I would like to keep it that way.

Oh, memory problems again. confusion again. FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment