Monday, December 31, 2012

I am a horrible, bitter person

I will admit it. I have my reasons though.

Twit is pregnant.

Let me repeat.

Twit is pregnant.

I am a horrible person because I am not happy for her. While I did talk to her today and she seems to have her shit together, I am wary about it.

This girl has got it. She has had life handed to her on a silver platter. She has never known death, misfortune, or anything bad. She is pretty, has a great husband, and a great side job that makes her tons of money.

I am jealous.

Now she is pregnant. I imagine that she will be one of those pretty, never have morning sickness, never have high blood pressure, never get swollen limbs, sneezes and the baby comes out kind of pregnancies.

I, for those of you who don't know, did not have a stellar pregnancy and I am rather fucking bitter about it.

So, I hope she gets fat. So she can at least be fat for once in her life. (edit to add) I hope her boobs deflate.

I know, I am horrible. I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment