Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit. SHIT

So as you can probably tell this isn't going to be a touchy feely post.

After ignoring and avoiding and generally trying to NOT think about it, I found another fucking lump in my left breast.

My left breast hates me.

For those of you who don't know, I tend to have fibrous boobies. In 5 years I have had 3-4 lumps, a few mammograms, and some ultrasounds on the girls to rule out anything bad. In 2010 I had a huge fucking lump removed, think golf ball sized, from my left breast. Fabulous scar I am left with as well.

I am not really worried about getting cancer. Yet. Right now I am pissed that this is such a huge fucking inconvenient time for this. So now I have to make a doctors appointment, tell some new doc my history, have them touch my boobs, and go in for a shit ton of more semi-invasive tests.

I am sooo thrilled about that. Let me tell you.

Fuck. Really? Couldn't this shit wait? Like another 6 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment