Tuesday, December 7, 2010

leaps and bounds

So it has been a while since I have last posted... where do I start???? Well, the change in my medication has a little bit of affect(effect?) on my mood. I need to take the anti-depressant more frequently though. But I am not as hopeless as I was the last 5 weeks.

Daughter is still sick, sorry sick again. Yay! Barf!

Husband is still on 3rd shit, I mean shift. But I told him I am irked with him because he doesn't seem to be putting forth the effort to find a new job. I know its frustrating, but if he wants out of his current job, he needs to keep applying. So I think this has taken hold, and he has applied for a bunch of jobs this week!

OHOHOHOHOH!!! And THE best news.... well, in a schadenfreude kind of way, my brother did NOT make it through basic training. I guess I owe hubby dearest $100! Brother was "medically discharged"... Whatever. He has a "depressive disorder" and can seek treatment for it and decide if he wants to go back in 6 months. LOL! So much for "serving his country" I wonder if SIL will shut the fuck up now? Probably not. Oh well, my life will go on. 

Well, tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment