Sunday, July 21, 2013

A lot has changed. Mostly good, some not so good.

So things are changing quickly.

I got a job! Woot Woot! Fucking, Finally.

Not exactly my cup of tea, but it pays the bills, and there is room for promotion. So I am putting of grad school to see where this job leads me. I like most of the people, and I have fun soooooo...wait and see while we get caught up on bills.

Speaking of....

We were approved for loan modification! We can keep our house. You have no idea how good this feels. I am glad I don't have to pack! I am a little disappointed that I wont be moving to a place with a dishwasher. Boo.

My fabulous husband is still managing a (somewhat) fast food restaurant. He has a bunch of employees that suck, but he has to deal with it. I will post more about him later.

I will also post more about my job later.

My daughter is turning 4 very soon. She is really excited. We are having a party and a few of her friends have RSVP'd already. I am excited for her. Its nice that she has friends. However we have run into a problem with school, daycare, and my new work schedule. We might not be able to keep her in preschool everyday if she doesn't get a full day spot. So we might have to do three days at day care and two days at school. My worry is that she will be upset that she won't be at school with her friends everyday and that she wont be ready for kindy next year. We know that she might not be ready but we want to give her every chance we can. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

So there is my update. I hope to update more often. I know I say that a lot, but maybe I'll mean it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment