Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting Kicked Again

So all day yesterday I had this panicy feeling. Like I was on the verge of a panic attack at any moment. It was great.

I get home later then usual because I have to cover for our receptionist who is in Hawaii for three weeks... have a great time with the little one and JM.

While putting little one down for bed, I got a call from our daycare provider... the message sounded like bad news.

They are moving.
Out of town.
This weekend.

I have a month to find someone new. Which breaks my heart. I cried all night long.

My daughter loves her DCP. She lives across the street from us. She is a fabulous DCP. My little one and her little one get on well. It is going to break my heart to have to break her heart. Especially when they move for good and don't come back and I have to tell a two year old that she can't go and play because they don't live there anymore.

And now I am crying again.

Now this wouldn't be a huge deal if it weren't for the day care issues we just got figured out. We had in home care for my little one's first year, and bounced around for another 6-9 months, and we finally got with DCP. It was such a relief to find someone so close to home, who is so good with kids... I am crushed.

I called 27 places today. Needless to say, they are all full or too expensive. I wish I could quit my job and be a stay at home mom.

I hope I can talk DCP into taking my daughter until she turns 3. I will gladly drive the extra 20 minutes to her place for it.

I hope something works out. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment