Tuesday, April 19, 2011

work work work

I have been busting my ass all week long! It has been super busy at work. Man. I am tired. I need a massage, a drink, and some time to sleep. Not necessarily in that order.

Hubby quit his job (i don't remember if I said that recently) and is doing fairly well at home with the daughter. I wish there were a few things he would do differently, or suggestions I wish he would use, but he is the one at home. I need to respect his role as her father. I just wish I was the one home with her. I don't think he enjoys it as much as I would. Or appreciate it as much as I would. Which is irritating to me.

I am convinced that I am going to be working here forever. I am never going to finish my education, and my goals of pursuing a higher education are not going to happen. I don't have the time or money for school, I would feel guilty about spending even less time with my daughter than I already do, and I am losing faith in the fact that I  will still be able to learn and retain any information. Since I have to wait for DH to finish his education before I can get serious about mine... lets say I will be in my 40's before I ever get anything done. Which makes me want to give up before I even start. Kind of want to wash my hands of the whole situation.

Well, I am going to sneak out of work early. Picking up the little one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment