Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Long, Farewell...

So my husband is taking our daughter to grandma and grandpa's for a long weekend! So I will be alone Thursday night, and then it will just be JM and I till Sunday! I don't know what we are going to do with all this time. I will miss her, and the idea of her leaving makes me sad. I know, for my sanity, that I need the break. Grandma and Grandpa will be fine with her.

JM's last day at work is tonight. He is quitting his job. After nearly 7 years in corrections he has had enough. He is going to focus on school and maybe get a part time job. I have to admit I am jealous. I want to stay home with daughter and play all day, I want to finish school, I want to have that freedom from work. It is so hard to find that balance. I love my job, I love my work, I love the people I work with. I wouldn't want to quit, but I really wish I could stay home more. Its very conflicting. when JM makes comments about being annoyed with her it just irks me! Stop bitching about being home with daughter because I would change places with him in a heartbeat. I just want to smack him sometimes.

We found day care. A stay at home mom who needs to earn some extra money. After two weeks Delaney is still crying when we drop her off. Only for a few minutes, but it still upsets me a little. I like the lady. She is my age, and her kids are 18 mo and 3 mo. Daughter is teaching DCD (day care daughter) things, which is funny.

I need to call University so I can get enrolled in an independent study class so my ass can get back into school and get a degree. At the rate I am going I will get my Bachelors when I am 40. I hate that. I want to be done already!

No comments:

Post a Comment