Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sad

I am sad. For really no good reason. The chemicals said I needed to be sad. I think it is because I didn't sleep well last night or the night before. Which  is making me freakishly sensitive. I was upset because my husband didn't bring me Burger King last night but it bought some for himself. Really? I know that is crazy, but I am still upset.

What kind of scares me is the fact that I am trying to rationalize taking a large amount of anti-depressants. It would work faster right? That is what the non-logical part of my mind is telling me. The logical part is telling me that it would not work faster, I would just suffer with side effects. So far, the logical part is winning. It usually does. Mostly because the drugs I take scare the shit out of me.

Because of all of this I am really looking forward to seeing my old therapist again. I had to stop seeing her because my insurance changed. I am just biting the bullet and going to pay for it and hope my insurance reimburses me. She is the best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. I can't wait to go back. We have a lot to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment