Thursday, August 25, 2011

Twit Chronicles Part 9


Old Twit I work with sent an email out containing this
With this: Francisco.
Home Depot is committed to supporting and promoting the homosexual agenda, including same-sex marriage.

Over one-half million people have signed the pledge to boycott Home Depot until it agrees to remain neutral in the culture and political war over homosexual marriage.
To help promote the boycott, AFA has produced the AFA Pass Along Sheet. Please print copies of this sheet and share them with your neighbors, friends and co-workers. Encourage them to join the boycott of The Home Depot.
TAKE ACTION
1. Pray for Home Depot Chairman Frank Blake to make wise decisions regarding his company's direction.
2. If you have not done so, sign the Boycott Pledge atwww.BoycottTheHomeDepot.com.
3. Call your local Home Depot store and ask to speak to the manager. You can find the number to your local store here (click "Store Finder" at top of page) or in your local phone book.
4. Print the paper petition and distribute it at Sunday school and church.
  
Ok- I am PISSED! I am a huge gay rights supporter. I am highly offended by this. How to I conforont this situation? Keep in mind we are a small faction of a large company, I work in a VERY small office (only 5 staff members) and we all get along pretty well. I don't want to send this to HR, but I want to address it. 
BTW- I am bringing my Ally sticker and putting it up in my office tomorrow. 
So I sent her an email back that said "I think you sent this to the wrong S" and left for lunch. I walked back in and she said "thanks. I did send that to the wrong S". I told her for being such a nice person I am really disappointed with the hate she has in her heart for other human beinings.
She sat there looking at me, I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment