Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cracking Up

Not in the funny "haha" cracking up, the "I might have a mental breakdown" crack up. Ugh. I am just kind of mildly irritated.

Work is annoying, I don't mind the workload, but the annoying agents are another story. Ugh. Really? Do you not see the pile of files on my desk? Yes, it means I am busy. Go away.

JM's new job is going well. For him. Not me. I hate it. I hate the hours. He works WAY more then I thought he would. He doesn't know his schedule till like 3 days before he works. We can't plan anything. It is causing us to pay WAY more for daycare. I don't want our daughter in daycare that much. It breaks my heart that she is in daycare that much. I love our DCP, but I think she needs to be at home with mommy and daddy a little more. There are more selfish reasons why I don't want him working either, but I will save that for another blog.

I was supposed to get a tattoo today too. Which isn't happening because JM's job got in the way. So that is pissing me off. A lot. I get to get it on Saturday during nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment