Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family Drama!

I almost forgot! Some family drama going on!

So here are the players:

D- Older cousin, Older sister to I
I- cousin, younger sister to D
K- I & D's dad, my uncle
S- I & D's mom, my aunt

Because of things that happened when I was like 8 years old. D totally abandoned the family. I don't really blame her, but whatever. She has been gone for 20 years. I only recently got into contact with her on Facebook a few years ago. Our relationship consists of her "liking" my status's or pictures. Her sister, I, had a falling out with K & S of her own and left the family 10 years ago. I have reconnected with her, we have visited, and we talk regularly.
D and her family Big D, and 3 little D's, have fallen on hard times. Mostly of their own doing. they used Big D's mom, and bleed her of her money.
Out of nowhere this weekend, my mom calls me and said "whats up with D? She friended K & S on Facebook"? Ummmm....I have no idea. So I told her I had no idea. I text "I" and ask her. she checks it out... (D and I have obviously been in contact)
Long story short, D and her family are moving in with her parents, K & S, whom they haven't seen in 20 years. K & S have never met D's children. ::insert surprised/shocked face here::
Now, we all think that they are using K & S for their money. I and myself think they will totally rat us out. See, no one in the family knows we talk. It will be interesting to see what happens. D and family are moving soon I guess.

Oh! Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment