Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Darling Husband

So, my husband works as a general manager for a semi-fast food restaurant. It is stressful, with lots of hours. He works with idiots. So he does what is the only obvious thing to do when he is frustrated at work...

He takes it out on my and the kiddo.

For real.

I am going to kill him. I mean, seriously. I know his job is hard and he deals with idiots....but taking it out on the loved ones at home... I might fucking kill him.

I don't know when the last time he and daughter had a GOOD time together. It seems like every time they are together they are pissing each other off. Its like a game to see who can piss the other off first or fastest. I have tried talking to him, but I don't know if it makes any difference or if he even cares. Which makes me sad and angry. I want our daughter to enjoy the time she and her dad spend together. I want her to like him. I want them to get along so I can have a moments peace.

I just don't know what to do anymore with them. Let them fight it out? Eventually they'll figure it out? Keep nagging? Leave it be and wish for the best?

Parenting sucks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment