Monday, November 14, 2011

Affection and Attention

She is on a fucking role this morning. I can hear her at the front desk.
T: I am not a hugger. I never say "I love you" either. My mom tries to hug us now and it is just awkward. I don't even tell Andy that i love him.
J: Oh, that is so sad. You should hug people. I am sure your husband would like to hear that you love him.
T: I am just so afraid to hug and be lovey. I just can't deal with it. Ugh. It makes me very uncomfortable. 
J: That is sad. you should be comfortable with hugging your husband. 
Me:[thinking] thaats why you haven't had sex since June.Makes Sense. 
T: I know. I just...I can't...I don't want to change. I don't know how to change. I guess I am ok the way I am.
Me:[thinking] JM was right she does not know the difference between attention and affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment