Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Neck, My Back...

anyone remember that dirty song? I just remember the chorus. Can't think of the singer.

anywho

I have a headache, a toothache, and a backache. I went to the dentist to find out my old dentist fucked up my fillings. YAY! Hundreds of dollars later....

Ok, so I can't make a decision to save my life this week. Ah, the joys of mental illness. Seriously. I cannot make a choice on almost anything. Like tonight. After the dentist, I asked JM if he wanted Dr. Pepper still, he did, so  I asked if he wanted food, he didn't. Ok. I will go to Sonic and grab myself a hot dog, and JM a Dr. Pepper. Nope. For some reason I thought he might have made dinner so I zigzagged all over town finally deciding not to get anything. I came home. No dinner. Screaming child, but no dinner. Bummer. I can't decide on what to eat at home, so I will probably go to bed without eating anything. No big deal, but kind of annoying.

Oh- I am still undecided about the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment