Thursday, July 7, 2011

Money Honey

So my DARLING husband spent $1057.10 on a gun. Seriously. Well, gun plus accessories. He told me I can spend as much on myself, but I just can't do it. There is a concert, two actually, that I want to go to but I just cannot bring myself to buy the tickets. We have bills to pay, daycare, gas, groceries... I did buy a pair of shoes today at a boutique. Only because I had a groupon for $40 off. While walking out with my shoes I noticed a pair that I instantly loved. How did I not notice these on the two rounds I made in the store? HOW? The lovely shoes in question; $105! Yikes. I have never spent that much on a pair of shoes in my life. BUT I WANT THEM. BADLY. (Can't you tell by the use of my caps lock?) So do I go back and buy them? do I return the ones I bought and exchange them for the ones I want? The ones I got are great, but they are not the ones I fell in love with walking out of the store. It was love at first sight. LOVE I TELL YOU!

Anyone want to loan me $105 for a pair of cute peep toe shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment