Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I fucking hate days like this...

So I am PISSED! My last hour at worked sucked ass. Yay! Anyway, then my husband called and I didnt know if we were going to swap the kid at my office, or what... I couldn't get a hold of him.... so now we are both pissy. And because frogs jump, I have concluded that I just cant handle the stupid little annoyances in my life. Which pisses me off. I know what the problem is, I just cant fucking fix it no matter how hard I try. And it isn't like I have anyone to talk to about it, everyone thinks I am fine and doing so well on my meds... but sometimes I just want to break down and cry... I need a shoulder to cry on. Seriously. I have no one to talk to. My husband can only take so much before I become MORE of a burden, my mom is (surprise) CRAZY! Way more so then myself, so I cant talk to her... and a part of me is afraid to be seen as weak. Damn. I wish the chemicals would get their shit worked out and start acting right.

No comments:

Post a Comment