Friday, February 8, 2013

Such a Strange Day

So this morning I saw the doc and the health center at school. I will post about that separately.

Went to target got WAY too many Valentines for the kids school because I thought there were only ten in a bag but there were 24.

Parked at school and while doing so I got the universal "eating out" sign from some guys, if you catch my drift.

Heard a loud conversation about a gay one-night-stand from a kid in class. Got asked by the same kid to work on the test with him and some girl. I was like, sure... I know they asked me because they think I know all the answers because I read the book and talk in class. It was cute how they asked. Like some little kids waiting to talk to a parent. Awwwwwwwww.

Got a B on my test, not cool. I studied hard.

Just general funky feelings today.

I hope everyone else had a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment