Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Husband Vent

So I can't vent to anyone in real life because I really don't want to share my problems with anyone.

So I snooped on JM's Facebook. I opened it and thought it was mine, I was on his computer. I didn't notice it was his. After I did notice, I figured what the hell since I saw something the caught my eye, I figured I would investigate further. It was nothing horrible, it still makes me uncomfortable and on guard though. I told him I snooped. He went all camando on me and password protected the whole computer. I can't turn his computer on at all.  WTH? Seriously? Now I am pissed because I think he is hiding something. Who freaks out that bad? Especially after I admitted to him, and I haven't done it since. I really want to now, but I wont. All I can think about is what he could be/is hiding. Again, who blocks the whole computer after something like that? He could have just changed his Facebook password, or unchecked that box that says "keep me logged in", but no, he shut it all down.

Am I right to be suspicious? Am I right to be angry? He text messaged me this morning saying something about the daughter not liking him right now, I replied that I guess we can start a club now. He asked what he did now? REALLY? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID? Oh- so the quickly changing the Facebook page when I walk into the room is nothing? Suuuuure. And that just makes me more suspicious. Men are stupid.

Let me add, I don't think JM would ever cheat on me, but I wouldn't put it past him to have some online "fun", you know, since I apparently don't put out enough. Fuck him. I am pissed.

We have a family reunion this weekend. Five hour car ride. I really don't want to go now. He can take himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment