Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some Random Thoughts

My boob feels better. However, my head still hurts. That blows. I am hot too.

Don't you hate it when you go to write down stuff and you can't remember what it was. Ugh.

I love Glee, and the music especially. I like some of their versions better than  the real songs. I really like the one where Kurt goes back to the Glee Club and his boyfriend sings that song to him. Very specific, I know.

PMS sucks. Double Ugh.

So I haven't been taking my meds. Bad me. I ran out. I think I explained in another post, but I honestly cant remember.

My BFF just said they might be moving to Illinois to be closer to base. Damn it, I already have to drive 3 hours to see her, 6 is too much! Ugh, again.

Our dish was turned off, so we don't have TV right now. I can't remember if I paid the bill. Well, I obviously haven't paid the bill, but I don't remember if I sent one out Friday with the other bills. Oh well. Not having TV wont kill us.

Time to start thinking about the husbands birthday gift.

I need a vacation.

I think it is bedtime. My head hurts too much.

Oh- i had to come back because I remembered what I wanted to add.

So soybeans have been shown to have estrogenic properties...didn't think it was a big deal... till I started drinking more and then my periods because off and never ending. I stop drinking it and lo and behold it is gone. Hmmm....needless to say we are drinking almond milk now, and daughter of mine will not be drinking soy milk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment