Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Missed a day or two

Sorry my non-existent readers! I missed the weekend! So I will update you on how sucky it was! Friday at work was bad. Saturday sucked and my husband sucked at being a husband, Sunday was OK, I got to go shopping in Omaha and got a new pair of shoes, and then husband and I fought! Yay!
I know it is the chemicals in my brain that make me irrational, make me depressed, angry,etc. It doesn't help knowing that. I think it makes it worse. Now I know there is something wrong there is just nothing I can do about it. I have tried so many different medications, and therapies, I have peaked. Nothing else works. Mind you, what I do now works OK, but I wish it worked better so I didn't have freak outs every so often. I could really live without the rage. But today I am feeling a little more grounded. I hope it gets better I have big plans this weekend and I don't want to be all pissy when it comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment